CoMS_2020/21 Construction Materials for a Sustainable Future
Paper Submission — Invitation, Instructions and General Information
The scope of the conference is to address the importance of sustainable development for our future wellbeing, given that the building and construction sector is one of the main contributors to climate change. Authors of scientific and technical papers researching these issues are invited to present their achievements. We invite abstract submissions containing unpublished, original research. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by appropriate experts and scheduled for presentation as either oral (platform), poster, or as part of a special PhD session.
General Abstract Format Information
These details will be asked of you once you start the submission process. Please review this list and make sure you have all the required answers before starting the submission process.
General required information and format restrictions
Abstract Title — restricted to 1000 characters maximum (system-imposed limitation). Please use Title case, i.e. capitalize each word except of minor words such as "the", "of", or "and".
Authors and Affiliations:
- Identify all authors with full affiliation (institution, address and country), name, last name, email are required fields;
- Identification of the Presenting author (will receive an invitation email to upload presentation/poster a few weeks before the Conference);
- Identification of the Corresponding author (will receive all correspondence concerning the submission).
Body of abstract — limited to 300 words or 2800 characters including spaces, whichever is lower.
Please DO NOT include references in your short abstract!
Keywords — at least 4 and no more than 7.
Classification — Please choose the appropriate conference topic (closest to your field of research your work belongs to) in order to aid the review process and programme formation.Show me the list of topics
- Innovations in materials and technologies
- Material – environment interaction
- Sustainable design, construction and maintenance
- Energy efficiency, recycling, and remediation
- Inspection, monitoring, assessment and repair
- Modelling from nano to structure
- Innovative components for a healthy, comfortable and sustainable environment
- Social and economic aspects of the building environment
- Digitalization and automation
Additional requested information
Please indicate your preferred type of presentation:
- PhD Session
Invitation letter for Visa required (presenting author):
Important notes to observe
All abstracts must contain original work that has not been published or presented on previous occasions.
Abstracts must be submitted in English.
Please check spelling and grammar carefully. All abstracts will be published as submitted.
Abstract Limit: There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit and present, provided that each abstract represents distinct research.
Visa Information — Abstracts submitted from outside the Schengen Area
International abstract submitters who plan to attend the 2nd International Conference on Construction Materials for a Sustainable Future (CoMS_2020) may need to apply for a VISA to travel to the meeting in Bled, Slovenia (EU). For more information on visa requirements, please go to https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/. Please be aware that the time required to obtain a VISA may be substantial. An invitation letter will be sent to abstract submitters that have checked “Yes” that a letter is needed upon receiving their abstract submission.